Thursday, January 13, 2011

Book Review: ONCE UPON A TIME, by Slim Aarons



This book review has been in my draft file since before Christmas, originally planned to be my recommendation for the season...

However, I could not draft a short enough piece explaining how much I love to look at this volume. That season when it everybody in retail in NY involved in marketing style or lux usually had a worn copy floating around the office...

Robert Burke had, the middle image above, pinned to the center, of his inspiration board...

My original idea was just to title the post "Sublime"

After much thought to some how talk up the book in a clever way I realise I should have said that and delivered the copy on time

Slim Aarons: Once Upon a Time

Amazon >>>



by Robert "TheStyleScout. LDN"


No comments:

Post a Comment